Monday 14 July 2014

Glossybox July 2014


July Glossybox stars and stripes
box print. 
Hello everyone!  I hope your all okay?
Today I am going to do a post about the July Glossybox. I have been subscribed to Glossybox for seven months now, and I can still say that I love Glossybox! I love the excitement I get when I know that my Glossybox has been sent, this is because I love trying out new products! Normally the Glossyboxes comes with a magazine, this Glossybox did not come with a magazine, it just came with a card that tells you what products that are in the box and where you can purchase them from and weather they are full size or not. 




The beauty products that came in my
Glossybox.

                                                                                          Color Club Glossy Seal

This is the Color Club nail varnish in the colour Glossy Seal. I have never heard of this nail varnish brand before but I can say that I love it! The nail varnish is very easy to apply it applies smoothly and evenly and my nails only needed one coat but on the card they tell you to use two. I love the colour of this nail varnish, I do not have a colour like this in my nail varnish collection. I like that this product drys quickly so if you are in a rush you have not got to worry about the drying time. I also love that the nail varnish stays on for ages without chipping! ( Which everyone wants with a nail varnish!) This nail polish costs $8 and that works out around £4.70 for a 15ml. At the moment this is exclusive to Glossybox so I cant at the moment tell you where you can buy this product from but Glossybox has stated the price and the company that makes this nail polish (http://shopcolorclub.com/)

Nail varnish once it has been applied.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd mineral lipstick

This is the Bellapierre Mineral lipstick in the colour Mandarina. I have recieved a product from the same company in a previous Glossybox and I really liked the product I just did  not like the colour, which unfortunatley is the same with this product! I love the lipstick its self I found that it left my lips feeling like I did not have a lipstick on it felt more like I was wearing a lip balm. The product is formulated with natural waxes, mineral pigments and anti oxidants including vitamin C and E. This lipstick is one of the best that I have smelt. I will a 100% be purchasing this lipstick but just in a different shade. This lipstick costs £20, you can purchase this product from http://www.bellapierre.co.uk/shop/index.php/mineral-lipstick.html

The lipstick once it has been applied.


Tarte lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara

 This is the Tarte lights,camera,lashes 4-in-1 mascara. Despite the name I felt as though this was more for a everyday mascara! I applied the mascara onto my lashes the same way that I apply my current mascara and I found that it gave me a very minimal look rather than the way the product has been described. I applied another coat to see if this would make my eye lashes look fuller but it just did not make a difference. The mascara is very nice to wear if you dont want to look like you are wearing alot of mascara. I love the packaging to this product it is very unique! This is a sample size product, the full size costs £ 19.50 for 7ml, at the moment it is on offer for £17.76  you can purchase this fromhttp://www.qvcuk.com/tarte-Lights%2c-Camera%2c-Lashes-4-in-1-Mascara.product.205116.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-205116

Mascara once it has been applied.
                                                 
                         ABSOLUTE New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer

This is the ABSOLUTE New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer. I do not really wear eyeshadow but I will start to experiment on different eyeshadows and techniques, but this product can be used not only as a primer for your eyeshadow, you can use it by itself to reduce redness to the eyes, which is used for when the little one gets me up at 5.30 in the morning lol! Compared to other brands that leave your eye lid feeling sticky this leaves your eyes feeling smooth and soft whilst still holding on to your eyeshadow! The cost of this product is $4.99 which is £2.90. You can purchase this product from http://www.nicka.com/navigation-menu/eye/primer/perfecting-eye-shadow-primer

Carmex Lip Balm

This is the Carmex lip balm. I am pretty sure that everyone has heard of this product before! but for you guys that havent it is a must have lip balm in your everyday makeup/handbag. This product works really well with people that have really dry lips like myself to sooth the lips and make them feel soft! Once applied the lip balm it leaves a tingling sensation which some people may not be a fan of but me personally I love because it feels like it is actually working! The lip balm is quiet thick so you only need a small amount to do the job plus it does have a nice but hard to describe smell to it! This product costs £2.69 for a 8.4ml pot. You can purchase this lip balm in most stores like boots or superdrug but here is a link that Glossybox has recommended because they are doing a 3 for 2 offer on all carmex. products http://www.graftonsbeauty.co.uk/lipbalmsandsalves/product-carm/carmex-original-lip-balm-pot-7-5g/index.html



So there you have it another review on the July Glossybox guys, I hope you enjoyed it and have found this review useful and remember if you like the products in this review or my other review sign up to Glossybox! 
Currently there has not been a Glossybox that I have been unsatisfied with so again I would definatley recommend signing up.
Thanks for reading guys! I will be posting another post very soon dont forget to comment if there is anything you would like to know more about or see!
Cya soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment